Saturday, June 28, 2008

West Bountiful Fourth of July Parade

Syd woke up this morning very excited, knowing that today she would see her first parade. She dressed up in her most patriotic colors and waved her flag like crazy. Uncle Luke and Aunt Meagan along with a whole mess of friends joined us for the parade. We had an awesome time! Syd loved to watch everything that was going on and was very brave when the fire trucks and police cars came by. She didn't even cry when they honked their very loud horns. It was a fun, new experience for Syd!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

she looks so cute in Red, white and blue with the little flag. I love it.

Katey said...

Oh man Sar, she is so cute in her little fourth of July outfit. She is getting so big too, I can't believe it!

jentec said...

Wow....you do things up right!! First time I've tried this "blog" thing and it is quite amazing...all the fun pictures!! I will have to visit more often...
Love to hear from you..
Dad

Dinee said...

Syd is so cute and we still need to meet her! Funny story-I was looking through this slide show and recognized Meagan. I work with her at InstaCare. I just started there last week and she's been the one training me. Small world! We're glad to finally be able to check out your blog. It's really cute.