Thursday, June 12, 2008

Polka Dot Safari With Daddy

There are a few things that we are beginning to learn about Sydney as she develops her personality. When I designed her nursery, I chose bright colored polka dots. I was razzed by many people who made comments such as, "Your child is going to have ADHD." But I ignored them and Syd has grown to love her polka-dot bumper and brightly colored room. So now anytime we see anything polka dot, it must be Syd's. Also, her toy selection has been exclusively safari themed. Mostly due to her Uncle Luke (my brother) who insists that she love hippos and has got her orange hippos, purple hippos, a hippo night light, a hippo pillow, and so on. Besides that, her toys range from monkeys to elephants to giraffes. And lastly, we all know that Syd is a Daddy's girl. She loves him so much!! He was the first to make her laugh and he continues to do so every day. Syd and I argue everyday who misses him more! We love her! She is a wonderful daughter!

1 comment:

Jeff Aird said...

Sara, you are an amazing wife and mother. Thanks to you we have a beautiful poka daughter. Thanks to me she loves to eat. Love you both - Daddy