Tonight Syd and I went to an Aird BBQ. Jeff's brother, Rob, his wife, Katie, and their son, Easton, and soon to be baby will be moving to Ireland due to a promotion Rob received at work. So tonight we all got together to wish them well! I promised Jeff that I would take a lot of pictures so many of these are with him in mind, but I hope all who view them enjoy them!
Utah 2017, part 3
9 years ago



4 comments:
So fun to be with the extended fam! We wish we could have seen Rob and Katie again before they moved.
Wow.... Syd is getting so big. We can't wait to meet her. How is Jeff liking Africa? Does he come home soon? Hope to see you Soon
Looks like you had a fun little going away party for Rob. I like the pictures of the kids even though it was hard for me to figure out which baby belonged to who.
Just checking things out and seeing what is new...love looking at the pictures and seeing what the two of you are up to...
Everything looks like lots of fun...
Love Dad jensen
Post a Comment