Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wasatch Front Quilt Hop

My mother, Sydney, and I decided this week that we wanted to participate in the Utah Quilt Hop. Every year several quilting stores participate in this event. You get a free pattern at each store that has to do with that year's theme. The theme this year is "Once upon a time...", so all of the quilts have to do with a fairy tale. The stores are decorated according to their chose fairy tale. They have games and drawings...all sorts of really cool things. We have come away with some pretty cool projects. I will have to post some of the material that we got and the ideas that we have. Some of the fairy tales we have seen are The Princess and the Pea, Cinderella, The Wizard of Oz, Hansel and Gretel, and Rapunzel (spelling?).








2 comments:

Jeff Aird said...

Which was Syd's favorite princess?

Katey said...

Oh man that sounds like so much fun. I have never heard of it before. Looks like you have your work cut out for you with all your little projects. I can't wait to see pictures of them all! :)