Sunday, June 1, 2008

Bear Lake Memorial Weekend 08

Last week we all packed into the car and took Syd up to Bear Lake for the first time. It was a little chilly, but Syd braved the weather going on her first "hike" (it was a walk down a dirt road). We mostly just relaxed; which, in this family, means that we ate junk food and watched as many movies as we could find. Syd seemed to enjoy the time with her grandma, and grandma basked in the time with Syd. The following are some pictures from our "hike."




4 comments:

Rachel said...

Ah! I just think my niece is so dang cute!! I'm gald you guys had fun in Bear Lake and I'm sad I didn't get to go!!

Amy said...

Oh Sydney is so cute! (and so are the Mom and Dad :) ) We are excited to see you all soon!

Amber said...

Yay for another blog to stalk! Sydney's getting so big. I'm glad you are all doing well and congrats Sara on being done with school!!!

Katey said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I can't wait to read more and keep updated on your cute little family :)