Jeff will soon be leaving us for Accra Ghana on June 10th. To remind him of how much his baby girl loves him and will miss him, I made this little video of Syd and her Papa! She sure does love her Dad!!
Utah 2017, part 3
9 years ago
Jeff, Sara, Sydney, and Jack
Jeff will soon be leaving us for Accra Ghana on June 10th. To remind him of how much his baby girl loves him and will miss him, I made this little video of Syd and her Papa! She sure does love her Dad!!
2 comments:
TOO CUTE! Sara you have to teach me how to do a blog. Will ya While you are here? Just to add one more fun thing to do. Love you guys!
Your other Mom / Grandma M.
Yep.....Syd has got to be the cutest!!!!!!! You guys are great and I love you tons! It is my great blessing to be a Mom and a Grandma.
LOVE MOM
Post a Comment