Monday, March 16, 2009

Jeff is Awesome


The top ten reasons (in no particular order) Jeff is awesome:
1. When his wife is sick, he takes care of everything and lets her sleep all day!
2. Sydney can't get enough of her dad...he is her favorite!
3. Jeff works incredibly hard and never complains!
4. Jeff conquered The Legend of Zelda on Wii in a mere 56 hours!
5. Jeff always puts his wife and daughter before himself!
6. Jeff got accepted to the MPA program at BYU!
7. Jeff is receiving a Distinguished Service Award for the BYU LAW faculty!
8. Jeff loves to serve!
9. Jeff watches sappy chick flicks and pretends to love them!
10. Jeff is awesome because he has incredible character and loves those around him!
I have always felt very lucky to have Jeff in my life! I really believe that he was made just for me!
I LOVE YOU HONEY!
Sara

4 comments:

Jeff Aird said...

Posts like this should not be allowed.

Robert Aird said...

Jeff is the man, I agree.

Grandma said...

I agree 100 % with the entire list.....except for Syd liking Jeff better than Grandma (come on - just kidding) It is quite obvious she adores her Daddy.
We love you Jeff and are so glad you are part of our family. You make Sara and Syd very HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!

Heidi said...

You are awesome Jeff!