Well we have been at this 30 day shred thing for 3 weeks now and we are both very happy with our results. We were nervous, because last week neither of us lost ANY weight! However, we persevered and pushed through and we are glad we did! Just this week, Jeff lost 6.5 pounds...ISN'T THAT AMAZING!! I lost 2 pounds which isn't too shabby either.
Now let's recap:
Jeff's goal is to lose 15 pounds - he currently has lost in three weeks 9.5 pounds.
Sara's goal is to lose 10 pounds - I currently have lost in three weeks 5 pounds.
We feel great which is what matters most! Two more weeks and we will report again!
Utah 2017, part 3
9 years ago
3 comments:
Way to go guys, that's super awesome! Sar, I can't wait to see you on Thursday. :)
Way to be! You guys rock. Keep up the good work.
congrats guys! looks like it is neck and neck. Good luck on the home stretch!
Post a Comment