Friday, August 1, 2008

Syd is 6 Months

We just got back from Syd's 6 month check up and she is doing great! She is 20 pounds and 9 ounces. She is 29 inches long, which puts her the 100th percentaile for both height and weight. She has the go ahead to eat solid foods, so watch for an upcoming video of Syd and her first crack at rice cereal! Her newest thing is sticking her tongue out like a lizard. I promise to get some more pics up soon. We have finally returned to some sense of normalcy since Jeff returned from Africa, so I will start putting up more pictures! We are doing great and enjoying our time together before Jeff goes back to school!

2 comments:

Janey said...

Starting the solid foods is so much fun! Cameron is also 20 lbs as of Wednesday.

Amber said...

What a big girl Syd is getting to be! Have fun with the solids. I LOVE watching Megan's faces when a new taste or texture is introduced. It's awesome. But watch out for those diapers, man do they get worse when you add something other than milk!