Last weekend, my brother ran the Wasatch 100 Mile Endurance Race. It was truly one of the most inspiring and awesome events I have been to. Our mom, our aunts Sandy and Pam, our cousin Ashlee, and his wife Meagan functioned as his "pit crew" over the 37 hours that it took him to complete the race. My brother has always been a huge example to me, and this accomplishment only added to the reasons why I look up to him. One of his pacers said to me that only the very strong-minded run races like the Wasatch 100 and that statement really typifies the kind of person my brother is. Luke, you are awesome and we love you! Congrats - YOU ROCK!
(Below is a short video of highlights from the race - ENJOY! - Oh, make sure you have audio - you need to hear it as well as see it!)
Utah 2017, part 3
9 years ago
3 comments:
Yeah, I pretty much feel weak just watching that! So, I think it is true what the pacer said.
I think that is awesome....and crazy.
Wow! I can't believe he did that...he's amazing. Meagan looks super cute with her pregnant tummy!
Post a Comment