1. Shower
2. Sleep for at least 5 consecutive hours a night (Ya right!)
3. Wear something other than pajamas
4. Smile more than I cry
5. Go outside the house at least once a week
6. Talk in a "nice" voice
7. Pray often
8. Remember the details - They won't always be this small and want my attention so much!
Utah 2017, part 3
9 years ago
4 comments:
I have some similar goals. Now that Sarah is 7 months old I have updated my goal to shower daily up to shower before 3:00 pm daily. Good luck in achieving your goals!
You are so cute. Those sound like good goals. It gets easier...It really does. And really, what is wrong with pajamas? You should allow yourself at least one pajama day a week! :)
Yep, we've all been there. and I'm thinking you are so lucky because you get to sit and hold a newborn whenever you want to. My baby is 18 months now and she won't ever let me hold her.
You can do it! It gets easier. I felt like things really smoothed out when #2 was 4 months old and by 6 months we were doing really well. There are still crazy days, but I feel like most days I function pretty well :).
Post a Comment