Jeff, Sara, Sydney, and Jack
What a cutie. Love the pics. Congratulations you guys.
I love that smiley one!
Oh my he has such a cute grin!!
What a little sweetheart. I just want to snuggle him.
It was so fun to see you all. I am glad Jack is here safe and sound. He is darling. Love his smile! So cute!
We are so behind! Congratulations Aird family. We are all so excited for you! He is a cutie.
Cute!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a cutie. Love the pics. Congratulations you guys.
I love that smiley one!
Oh my he has such a cute grin!!
What a little sweetheart. I just want to snuggle him.
It was so fun to see you all. I am glad Jack is here safe and sound. He is darling. Love his smile! So cute!
We are so behind! Congratulations Aird family. We are all so excited for you! He is a cutie.
Cute!!
Post a Comment