Sunday, May 16, 2010

Big-Girl Bed

Sydney has officially made the transition to the big-girl bed! She was so excited. Last night was her first night and she did not make a peep all night. She was so exicted to have her own bed like "mommy and daddy."




4 comments:

Shelese said...

Cute! I have been thinking of getting Addisen one, but have been thinking that she won't stay in it. I loved Syd's hair yesterday. She is so adorable!

Amber said...

It's a fun transition--and just remember--don't feel bad if you have to put a childproof lock on the INSIDE of the door (like we do with Megan)--b/c eventually Syd will discover that she can in fact get out of bed. The room looks cute and like you're all ready for new baby--I never get the carseat and stuff out til 38 weeks :), I'm just such a procrastinator at heart I guess--way to be on top of things--now if your baby comes early all on her own, you'll be ready!

Amber said...

Woops, I meant to say all on HIS own--can you tell I've only had girls? :)

Jebbie said...

I am so excited that thus far the transition has been good for syd. It gives me hope for knightley! And your bunk beds and syd's room is way cute!