Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Two Awesome Birthdays

So I know that I haven't posted in awhile, but we have been super busy partying! Sydney turned one on January 29th and Jeff turned 26 on February 10th. Sydney's birthday lasted almost a week with a record of four birthday parties...yes that is what I said! It was ridiculous! On her actual birthday, she had a small party with her ward playgroup friends: Livvy, Sophie, and Kaydince. Then we headed north to work our way south, starting at Grandpa Jensen's, followed by Grandma Kellersberger's, and finishing with Grandpa Aird's. I won't even attempt to write the exhaustive list of gifts that Sydney received, let's just say she isn't bored. Then my handsome husband and I celebrated his birthday by going out to dinner at the Outback and buying a scale to start our Biggest Loser 30 day shred competition. (More details about this exciting event are to come!) I gave Jeff a briefcase and a bunch of treats to take to the Jazz game against the Lakers, courtesy of my mom. He left early evening the next day to meet his brother and dad for dinner, where he received a lovely set of wireless headphones and an amazing meal, then went to the game with Steve where "they had the time of their lives!" (Once again Steve you are welcome!) Jeff also received an unbelievable gift from his brother Rob, if you would like to find out what it is...watch the video below!
I LOVE THESE GUYS! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Sydney's First Birthday Hippo T-Shirt


My attempt at a Hippo Cake! I think it scared her because she wouldn't touch it.


She really loved this safari animal quilt made by her Aunt Meagan! We have to pull it out everyday to play on it!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I think your hippo cake looks great--even if it scared the bday girl :)
What a fun busy month you've had! Syd looks so much older suddenly. I can't believe she's one!