Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Please Vote: Jeff versus Sara



We have both accepted the challenge to shred our bodies in preparation for the summer and Jillian Micheals from Biggest Loser is going to help us! I purchased her 30 Day Shred video a few weeks ago in a personal attempt to lose the remaining few pesky pounds from the pregnancy! The workouts are 20 minutes once a day, but they are TOUGH!
Jeff and I will be doing the 30 Day Shred for 5 weeks. Jeff's goal is to lose 15 pounds in that five weeks. My goal is to lose 10 pounds. We have been working out for one week and we both have lost three pounds.
So now, here is the big question! Who will meet their goal first? Who will shed the pounds the quickest?
Before you vote, there are some things to keep in mind. First, I am closer to my goal weight than Jeff and we all know those last few pounds are the hardest. Men generally lose weight faster than women. However, I am scrappy and thus far I am neck and neck with Jeff.
It is up to you to decide! VOTE FOR THE CONTESTANT YOU THINK WILL WIN!!
(Poll is to your right.)

4 comments:

The Gillis Family said...

Go you guys! that's awesome. It was a hard vote to guess who will gain their goal first. Good luck to both of you!

Katie said...

I just bought that 30 Day Shred video too! Good luck!

Robert Aird said...

Just for the record, I voted for Jeff. Not that I don't believe in Sara, but I have spent the last 26 years beating Jeff into submission and it might just his time to actually win one.....j/k I am proud of both of you. It will be fun to see what happens. Also, you are very welcome for the car. I thought they were cool as well.

Snedaker Family said...

I have those videos too! Rock on Sara! I vote you!! YAHOO