Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving FHE

For FHE this week, we had a Thanksgiving theme. To start, we each made a hat - either pilgrim or indian (native american). Syd and I were indians and Jeff was a pilgrim. Afterwards, I told Syd and Jeff the story of the first Thanksgiving and then we added to our list of things that we are thankful for. (Last week at FHE, we hung up a poster in the kitchen so we could record things that we were thankful for.) To finish, Jeff and I shared our testimonies with Syd of how the gospel has blessed our lives. Our FHE desert was pie...to go along with our Thanksgiving theme! We had a great time!

4 comments:

The Gillis Family said...

That's such a cute idea for FHE! How do you always come up these cute FHE's. Rob and I struggle just getting a thought, much less a whole evening. Any advice?

Amber said...

You sound like FHE pros. How fun. Megan's lucky if she gets through an entire FHE before bed--she's an early bedtime girl. I love the hats.

Heidi said...

You always come up with the cutest ideas. I need help with FHE ideas too.

Sherri said...

I sure do love your cute little family! I hope my family can be as cute!