So I know that this is a long time coming, but we had a great Halloween! As you will see in the slideshow, Syd was a lion, I was a witch, and Jeff was Indiana Jones! The day before Halloween we got dressed up for a party at the law school. They had a lunch and costume parade, then the kids got to go trick or treating around the law students desks. We had a good time! On Halloween, we went and visited family members! That was a lot of fun but it was a long day for Syd! Then the day after Halloween, we had a party with friends. It was fun to see all our kids together! Overall, we had a really good time and I think Syd enjoyed herself, even though she doesn't quite get it yet!
Utah 2017, part 3
9 years ago



1 comment:
I love Syd's lion costume! It is so cute. And what a cool sparkly witch hat, I may copy that next year.
Post a Comment