Here is a little video or our class. We learned to blow bubbles, kick, hold the edge, jump in, and float. The scariest part was when we had to go underwater during ring around the rosies. I was really nervous, but she is a tough girl.
This is a picture post-dip.
It was such a blast! We have eight lessons. Syd will be a fish when we are done!
7 comments:
That looks so fun. Now if we could just figure out how to get Jeff in the water.....
I love Syd's chubby legs!! Good for you guys!
So Fun!
She didn't like going under water at all. Hopefully she will get used to it after 8 weeks of it.
She's Cute.
Sara I wish I were as brave as you. It looks like a lot of fun. Sidney is so cute in her swimming suit.
So cute. I love water babies!
That sounds like so much fun. You're such a cute mom! Love that first picture of her in her swimsuit. So cute!
That is sooo adorable!!!
Post a Comment