Saturday, October 25, 2008

Syd Crawls!

We have never allowed Sydney to play with three things: (1) the remote control, (2) the phone and (3) car keys. So when we decided it was time to give her some incentive to get crawling, we decided to put something in front of her that she really wants. As you can see from the attached video, it worked. When she saw that we were going to let he have the remote control if she crawled to it, she got up on her knees and crawled. We love her, and are pretty sure she is the cutest crawler ever. I don't know if we will ever get the remote back or not.

9 comments:

Katie said...

She is a pretty cute crawler! I love her periodic belly flop breaks!

Amber said...

Funny that you mention those three things, A.K.A. Megan's favorite toys. Oh, and the laptop.
Congrats on the new level of mobility.

Amy said...

She is the cutest!!! So fun - where are the car keys I want to watch her crawl some more. :)

Heidi said...

She did it!!! So exciting! She's super cute.

Dinee said...

Yay for Syd! She is a really cute crawler. I can't believe how fast she gets back up to keep on going.

bug and dude said...

Watch out you life changes from here! I can't believe she is crawling. She is so cute.

Katey said...

Wow, she is growing up fast. Before you know it, she's gonna be into anything and everything. She is so cute! :)

Janey said...

Such a cute crawler! Congrats on the milestone!

Liz said...

I know it has been awhile put my usb went out so I was waiting for a new one, without it I couldn't add any new pictures. My template is so easy there is a TON that are free to choice from go to: thecutestblogontheblock.com to go backgrounds and it should say free at the top and pick the kind you want. Then scroll to the bottom and it will have a lot of weird word lingo copy all of it and then go to your blog, layout and added it in.. questions just call