Jeff, Sara, Sydney, and Jack
Yay! Congrats, that will be so much fun!
Happy day!!! You guys are such great parents. :) Best of luck.
We're really excited for you guys! Boys are fun!
I am so excited for you guys!
Congrats! I bet Syd will just her baby brother!
I'm thrilled for you guys! It's so much fun having both a girl and a boy! Hope your feeling well Sara!
That is so exciting! Good luck and keep us posted.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yay! Congrats, that will be so much fun!
Happy day!!! You guys are such great parents. :) Best of luck.
We're really excited for you guys! Boys are fun!
I am so excited for you guys!
Congrats! I bet Syd will just her baby brother!
I'm thrilled for you guys! It's so much fun having both a girl and a boy! Hope your feeling well Sara!
That is so exciting! Good luck and keep us posted.
Post a Comment