Monday, January 4, 2010

Highlights from the Holidays

Here a just a few highlights from December...
Sydney's New Christmas Dress - Isn't she THE CUTEST thing there ever was?


Our first attempt at a family Christmas photo - it turned out okay!?


Sydney's First Sledding Experience - SHE LOVED IT!





And of course, Christmas...can you say spoiled beyond all reason? Sydney can!
I made the teepee, the Elmo blanket, and a quiet book. She also received an Elmo medicine kit from us!





We are still trying to hit our Utah State Parks, but this turned out to be a failed attempt to Camp Floyd...we missed it by 45 minutes - guess we will have to try again! Sydney did, however, enjoy the ride watching her Elmo DVD with her cool new headphones!

4 comments:

Katie said...

looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! I love the teepee! Way to be crafty on that! And we are totally excited about baby #2!!

Dinee said...

Libby just went sledding for the first time. We had a blast. We should get together and go sometime soon.

Amy said...

Congrats on baby #2! We are so happy for you guys. Christmas looks like it was a fun one this year. You really worked hard on all the stuff you made for Syd. They turned out real cute.

Amber said...

Merry merry Christmas. I love that dress on Syd. Too cute. And congrats on a new little one on the way! I hope you are feeling good!