FIRST UTAH STATE PARK VISIT: YUBA LAKE
It took us about an hour to get to Yuba. Sydney enjoyed Elmo's world during the drive. We walked the shoreline and threw in rocks and did our best to keep Sydney from diving in head first...the girl loves water! After, we had a picnic dinner in the campground while the sun began to set. Then we took the scenic way home and watched the sunset behind us. It was a great family day!
Jeff: With the rolling sandy beaches and scenic dirt road trails, Yuba is the ideal August destination. We recommend the east side, also know as Painted Rock.
Sara: The lake was beautiful and we enjoyed being together as a family.
Sydney: When can I throw more rocks in the water?







3 comments:
Cool. Sydney is starting to look really blonde!
what a good idea. That's a supercool way to get to know the state (and have fun weekends). I can't wait to see more!
I love the picture of syd that looks like she is pouting. She is so cute. We loved hanging with you guys this last weekend.
Post a Comment