Sydney has for sometime now had the habit of walking . . . ON HER KNEES! When we told our pediatrician he responded "I have never heard of a baby walking on her knees before." At this point we realized what a trick this really is. So to prove to the world that a baby can walk on her knees I present...
Sydney Kneewalker!
(She does start on her feet, but falls to her knees and continues...)
We love you Syd!
(Don't worry! We have started a rigorous walking routine to get Sydney on her feet instead of her knees! I mean come on...she is wearing out her pants like crazy!)
Utah 2017, part 3
9 years ago
6 comments:
That's funny. She took a lot of steps. In no time she will be off and running.
Oh my gosh! I can't believe she is walking! The knee walking is pretty cute though!!
I totally dig the kneewalking.
I love Syd. She is soooo cute. Congrats on such a clever and smart little girl. With the way she is heading, she will probably start talking in French here soon. :)
You have the cutest family! I'm glad she's walking a little more on her feet rather than just her knees. :)
That is funny! She did really good on her feet so I'm sure she'll be only on her feet soon.
Post a Comment