It seems like forever since I have posted anything or even had a chance to browse other blogs. The last few weeks have been soooooo busy. Jeff is interviewing for internships for next summer which turn into potential job offers, so he has been flying here and there and so Syd and I have been going from Provo to Bountiful often as well. Also, our at home computer decided it has had enough so it broke down, so I don't have access like I used to. But we are doing well, Syd is showing the first signs of crawling which is exciting and anxiety producing all at the same time. I am adjusting to being an at home mom, don't get me wrong, I love it, but it is definetely an adjustment (as Katey Teece has said). Anyway, I hope to put up some more posts soon, just know that we are still breathing!
2 comments:
Glad you're still alive and good luck with that "adjustment"! ;)
We really need to get together sometime sooner than later!!!!
Oh man, just wait til she's into everything! Megan has now tasted dog food, emptied the whole roll of toilet paper, and almost deleted something from the desktop. Yikes! I love Syd's giggles (Megan was mesmerized by them).
Post a Comment